Sunday, May 8, 2011

My New Life Coach

Every year I live my life by a theme (see my first blog entry in Feb. if you don’t understand).  This year the theme is “Do what makes you happy.”  I feel like so far I am a big failure at my goal and at this point I am only paying my theme lip service and all happiness I feel is fleeting.  So I have decided to make little Jessica my new Life Coach so I can focus on my blessings and get this yearly theme business back on track.
Click on the YouTube video to meet my new Life Coach. 
I was having a horrible day on Friday and I saw my friend Christen posted this video on Facebook.  Jessica made me snap out of my bad mood within seconds and made me feel totally happy and like I could conquer the world.  She is adorable and she is a great inspirational speaker, you know for being a kid standing on a bathroom sink in her pajamas yelling at the top of her lungs. 

After watching the video I want to yell some of my own affirmations, but I don’t think I will stand on the sink counter in the bathroom. 

3 comments:

  1. If only life was still that simple and the tiny things still made us so happy!! This is so awesome! I think you're on to something, I'm definitely going to play this whenever I feel down...guaranteed to put me in a good mood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the stuff you post on here. I like your words. I like your stories. I like your face. I like your dog. I like your friendship. I like your adventures. I like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My whole life is great! I like my friends. My friends are great. I can do anything good. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! My life is great!

    May 10, 2011 7:32 PM

    ReplyDelete